Skip to content
- Avoid wearing your Spanish leather shoes in inclement, wet weathers such as rain, snow or sleet.
- Immediately treat stains sustained from salt, as the salt dehydrates the leather and results in the leather cracking.
- Do not use external heat sources to dry your shoes (boot dryers, hairdryers, etc.). Natural heat and air are best ways to dry your shoes.
- Get rubber taps inserted into your shoes if you wear through the soles.
- Use shoe trees when not wearing your shoes, and between uses, to extend the life of your shoes, by maintaining the shoe’s shape and preventing bacteria and odors.
- To prevent the leather from cracking, keep your shoes polished and conditioned to prolong the life of the genuine Spanish leather.
- Use care when putting on your shoes to avoid stress on the shoe. Use support on the tongue and the heel to put on your shoe. And use the shoehorn included with your purchase!
- A good, natural cleaning solution for your shoes is composed of two parts water, and one part vinegar — dampen a cloth and gently wipe your shoes to clean.
- Between uses, allow your shoes to rest for 24 hours before the next use as this extends the life of your shoe.